View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #146
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

I woke up this morning with this gut feeling that we're gonna blow them away, which is totally different from the way I've felt all week! That's what football does to ya sometimes, total confusion! BUT, I choose to go with my feeling this morning cause it is so STRONG!! Don't know what the score will be, but, we'll beat them by more than 21 points! Game won't be close and I can leave my maalox in the cabinet!

Now, since this is a complete HOMER post, I'm stickin to it, and will continue to BELIEVE our boys can pull it off! NOTHING would make me happier than to see Brady and the Pats go DOWN on MNF!!! YEAAAAAA!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote