View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #145
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
In my honest opinion, after watching a few Pats games on Rewind, I consider it about a 50/50.

The deciding factor will be coaching and penalties. I think we have a slight edge on coaching, (as long as we have Wade)
Completely agree. A slightly different spin, regardless what the score is, if it's close the team with the ball last will win. If either team can get out to a big lead (13+) they improve their chances of winning. The other team will make a late game run & bring the score closer together.

Neither team is playing particularly well right now, but they are both finding ways to win. We're going to find out who wants it more.