View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #17
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 80305 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: The Emotions - Touchdown Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakeroxers04 View Post
That is very good to hear!!! We are also hoping the team will pick it up and use it at the stadium!
I have contacted a friend from the stadium and they are going to pass it to the right people, so you may hear it at the stadium next home game.

Finger Crossed!

After reading one of the other posts in this thread I have to agree that you need to work on a generic version that does not contain players names or references to this years super bowl, so that the song can have some staying power, or even become the official anthem for all time.

I am sure you can rework the lyrics without changing the melodies. Just something to discuss with the other band members and what a fine suggestion from Exascor

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is online now   Reply With Quote