View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #469
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
Definetly Rodgers! Schaub is way too inconsistent points wise - and Rodgers should put up big numbers in what will be a high scoring game...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Marshall for sure, then Rice/Shorts/Maclin for me, check injury status.

My gut: I don't like Moore vs. Champ, even though Raiders should be behind & throwing. Week 4 was a Broncos blowout, and Moore was benched last week. (Watch him blow up, now!)

Letmethinkaboutthisforasecond Aaron Rogers.

My top QB this week, and I suggest you don't bench your studs. Good luck.
Well, Schaub has outscored Rodgers in each of the last 3 weeks, so I'm a bit concerned. But as DKR said, "Dance with the one that brought you."