View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #6
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Vs Patriots NFL Films Preview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
And many fans here will call that turtling. Not me.... I was using the term tongue in cheek.

As far as both teams feeding off other teams mistakes, they average 40 pts/game thanks to their turnover ratio. Us, not so much. Take last Sunday for example, 6 turnovers, 3 points.

We can force them to turnover the ball, like we did against Chicago & score 13 points. If we turn it over, they are likely to score 49, or 59, or 37
Personally I think this whole "turtling" term is hilarious. Lol! I don't speak of it as tongue in cheek though. Kubiak turtles his ass off. He totally did against the Lions and it would have cost us the game in most circumstances against other teams. It's pretty funny how you guys make fun of this term though even though you disagree with it's context.

We need a giff or a picture of Kubiak carrying around a turtle I tell ya.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote