View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #468
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I am not sure if I should play Denarius Moore tonight. My other WR's are Brandon Marshall (shows questionable but should play), Cecil Shorts (concussion, doesn't look good for him to suit up), and Moore is usually my 3rd WR.

Guys on the bench are:
Maclin
Kendall Wright
Sidney Rice (also questionable)

I have to decide on Moore by tonight. Since he's healthy, I might just have to leave him in, cause if Shorts can't go (and he probably can't) than it's a toss up for one of these three.

Thoughts?
Need to give us more time man.