View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004   #12
MojoX
Veteran

Rep Power: 446 MojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys game thoughts

The Chronicle says that Babin looked lost on some plays, but the way he beat the double team for the sack is a sign of things to come.

On the official site, Babin pretty much says he has to learn to find his bearings in-game when he won't be able to hear all the defensive calls, partially explaining why he looke lost out there... cause he really was--he was losing his assignment.

Quote:
Texans head coach Dom Capers said he liked what he saw out of Babin and Robinson.

I felt a lot more comfortable out there, Babin said. Now I know what I need to work on a little more. Now Im ready to really hone it in and realize that Im not going to hear the calls. I have to look for hand singles. I have to make decisions on my own. I just have to study more and fine-tune some skills Ive been working on.
Anyway, I don't think we have much to worry about when it comes to Babin.
MojoX is offline   Reply With Quote