View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Vince Wilfork on the Texans: They're the best team in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Yeah all this Patriot Belichik talk makes me feel like I'm being sized up for a fleecing. The more they talk it, the more they bring.
Quote:
“As you can see they play as a team,” said Wilfork. “They never get too hot, never get too low. They stay poised. That’s a lot of what Bill tries to teach us around here, just to stay poised when things are not going well and things are going well just keeping an even keel. And they do a great job of that. They’ve won some big games this year. They’ve won two games in overtime back-to-back. This team seems to find a way to win. This is what winners do.”
This is what gets me. Not so much that Wilfork is laying the platitudes. But that he draws comparisons to his own team.