View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #6
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For years friends of mine used to tell me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Really dont get all the drama about this mayan calender thing. I think the guy making it went above and beyond to go this far into the future. He had to stop somewhere right? And as long as there are no archaeological discoveries of bulls resembling toro in their temples, I dont see a connection with the texans.

Silly people and all this apocalypse crap. It has nothing to do with mayans. Its a solar flare thats gonna do it.
Rumor has it he ran out of stone, none the less the bastard should of got a new stone as to not freak out all the freaky gulible people.