View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #132
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I wouldn't be counting on Mercilus to disrupt Brady too much. He's not even beating his guy consistently much less wreaking havoc. The Pats have a good OL and don't give up a lot of sacks. I'm hoping for containing the edge and having a good push up the middle while maintaining gap assignments.
I don't think he'll dominate, but in 2 games he's been more disruptive than Barwin or Reed have been throughout the year. If we can get some pressure from the outside it could force Brady up in the pocket into Watt and Smith.