View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #1
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default For years friends of mine used to tell me....

If the texans win the superbowl it will be the end of the world. You know the funny sarcastic expression that everyone says while trying to talk bad about things. Its just sort of funny we are 11-1 and in 11 days it will be Dec 21, 2012.

Them Mother****ers better not of been right . We picked a hell of a year to finally get good huh.

Disclaimer - I do not think the world will end Dec 21 2012, nor should you. Just thought it was kind of Ironic (yes thats right fiddler, Ironic) they always said this to me and we are 11-1 on the year the Mayans predicted then end.