View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #57
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 80958 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Reason to Love Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Policing a forum? Somebody asked why people were making the tipping accusations and I simply stated that someone made a thread on it. Two different people came at me acting as if I was the one making the claim or whatever it is... both via the boards and PM. It was not my intention as I was never making an opinion on the matter. Get over yourself.
Im cool with that, but the problem was you stated I needed to "talk about in another thread", when in fact there is no reason to. This is a conversation we should just continue via PM so we do not cloud this thread with garbage....I still love you man