View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #56
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Reason to Love Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
LOL I wasn't controlling anyone. If anything, Nitro was trying to control the rest of us by "policing" a public forum....its ok Im over it, not trying to stir stuff up, just responding to some people who think AJ is not as great as he portrays himself in the public view.
Policing a forum? Somebody asked why people were making the tipping accusations and I simply stated that someone made a thread on it. Two different people came at me acting as if I was the one making the claim or whatever it is... both via the boards and PM. It was not my intention as I was never making an opinion on the matter. Get over yourself.