View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #20
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30799 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

I think coaches are starting to see how much Jeff Fisher had to prop this guy up and completely revamp the offense to make up for his lack of skill. As someone mentioned, even when you get down the depth chart, you need a back-up to jump in and run plays. No one has time for hand-holding.

Problem with Vince is that his fans have totally turned me off to any story of redemption. I have no ill will towards the guy on a personal level, but, his cult has made me really not care whether he gets another shot or not. Let THEM give him a job, since they love him so much.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote