View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #9
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 221373 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Texans Take a QB in the 1st Round?

I'm not a fan of Schaub. Yeah, I know, go ahead and throw tomatoes now. Whatever. I don't hate the guy and I'm not calling for his head. He's not a scrub, and he's good enough to win with. Therefore, he's good enough to pick and choose what QB you draft to succeed him. But I would love for them to get a guy late in the first round that represents value, a la Rodgers, and groom him for a couple years. I'd really like someone mobile with a big arm, similar to Cutler, but perhaps with a bit better mental makeup.

So while I'm asking for everything, can I please have a Lombardi trophy too?