View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #138
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
There has to be some talk among NFL insiders that is keeping him from getting signed. I was never an advocate for him coming here but look around the league and honestly say he isn't better than many of the 2nd and 3rd string QB's.

Or to put a blunt point on it, if the Texans had to go out on Monday to play would you rather have Carr or VY starting?
Ya know my answer!! I don't want VY anywhere near our TEXANS, and that includes anywhere in the stadium!! If I see him on the front row of my section, where several friends of some of our players have been this year, I'll make it my goal to make sure he gets all the beer he could ever want, and none of it will end up in his stomach!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote