View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #137
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
There has to be some talk among NFL insiders that is keeping him from getting signed. I was never an advocate for him coming here but look around the league and honestly say he isn't better than many of the 2nd and 3rd string QB's.

Or to put a blunt point on it, if the Texans had to go out on Monday to play would you rather have Carr or VY starting?
Probably has a lot more to do with his attitude, work ethic, etc, than his talent.

Gun to my head between Carr and VY, just pull the trigger. I'd probably take experience over the still raw, unwillingness to do the work required of the position talent that is VY.

If he gets his head on right and does the work that it takes to be successful in this league, because talent alone doesn't get it done, then more power to him. For now, I'll take Case Keenum over him in a heartbeat.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote