View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #133
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
There has to be some talk among NFL insiders that is keeping him from getting signed. I was never an advocate for him coming here but look around the league and honestly say he isn't better than many of the 2nd and 3rd string QB's.

Or to put a blunt point on it, if the Texans had to go out on Monday to play would you rather have Carr or VY starting?
I was thinking along the same lines. I thought for sure he'd be a good
candidate for San Francisco or even Kansas City. Lack of talent just can't
be the primary reason he's out of the league.