View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Take a QB in the 1st Round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am going to say no especially as no QB in this draft excites me.
This & it depends on what Kubiak thinks of Yates & Keenum. I know they aren't of "starting NFL Pedigree" but you never know.

I also wouldn't compare this situation to GreenBays, they had a H.O.F.er starting ahead of them. If they knew he was going to play 2 maybe three years, they never would have drafted Rogers.

Even if something were to happen to Schaub next year, I think Kubiak can win with this team & his choice of Yates & Keenum. Giving us time to go up & get a QB & not panic and get a Locker/Gabbert just because we "have to have" a QB.