View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #456
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Injuries have taken out 4 of my players(McFaddin,McCoy,Jordy,Harvin), so I've had to scramble (5 trades/pickups) to build something for a playoff run. What's your opinion on...

2nd RB to pair with AP:
Bryce Brown PHI @TB
Johnathon Dwyer PIT v. SD

Pick 2 WRs:
Greg Jennings v. DET
Mike Williams TB v. PHI
Denarius Moore v. DEN
Randall Cobb v. DET

Pick 1 TE:
B Myers v. DEN
K Rudolph v. CHI
Brown is way too hot to bench right now.

Cobb for sure and probably Williams. I don't love Mike Williams but Philly has a terrible pass defense. Moore had a decent game against Denver earlier in the season but I fear he might see a lot of Bailey. Jennings I don't feel like you can trust yet.

Myers is rolling especially if it's ppr but Rudolph has also been a solid start over the last few weeks. You really can't go wrong here but personally I would go Myers.