View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #70
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jim Rome gives his take . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Of course they are getting better. They played a tough schedule out of the gate where they played Houston, New England and Atlanta and lost all three. After they lost to New England they've gone on a current seven game winning streak where the best teams they've played are Tampa Bay & Cincinnati. They play Baltimore next week, I'm reserving my judgement on Denver until that game is over.
I wouldn't even base it on how they do against Baltimore, actually.

There's New England and Houston in the top tier.

I've got Baltimore and Denver in the second tier.

Then there's teams like the Bengals and Colts who are the favorites for Wild Card berths. They're tier 3.

I think that's fair. There's been enough reg season to say that, records and "how a team wins" aside, we can tell which teams are in those tiers.