View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Prototypical Size"

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
My numbers like all mocks that I know of use what is known. We all have seen the 6'3 QB turn out to be 5'11. lol Same with speed. Problem I have with combine is accuracy also. Some combine 40 times are super fast with every one running 4.4 or some WRs or DBs who run 4.6 combine and then 4.4 at pro days. I think one of the WRs last combine ran a high 40 on official timer but several team officials had him much faster. Kendall Wright, IIRC?

I would not draft any guy just on measurables rather than actual film. Remember how concerned I was with Vonn Miller's combine?
combine numbers are important to NFL teams it helps them judge prospects on an even playing field. sometimes the truth huts

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote