Thread: Brandon Brooks
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #12
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Brooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
How about Tate and Forsett?

They have the same O-line blocking.

Like I said, We're using Foster more in short yardage situation and that screw up the number.
What about them? Foster's use in situational football is nothing different than it was last year. The difference I see is less cutback lanes which means less of him blasting a D straight up the middle for 5+ every time. He'll get a good run to the edges now and again but the homeruns are gone. To me, he's running like a guy who knows the holes aren't going to be there.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote