View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Prototypical Size"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I would wait for their respective combine numbers to confirm. School measurements are not always accurate or trustworthy.
My numbers like all mocks that I know of use what is known. We all have seen the 6'3 QB turn out to be 5'11. lol Same with speed. Problem I have with combine is accuracy also. Some combine 40 times are super fast with every one running 4.4 or some WRs or DBs who run 4.6 combine and then 4.4 at pro days. I think one of the WRs last combine ran a high 40 on official timer but several team officials had him much faster. Kendall Wright, IIRC?

I would not draft any guy just on measurables rather than actual film. Remember how concerned I was with Vonn Miller's combine?