View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #64
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jim Rome gives his take . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Based on what? The best team they have played on their current seven game winning streak is Cincinnati. They are 0-3 against the superior teams in the league (Atl, Hou, Ne). Maybe we should wait and see how they do against Baltimore first?
I'm just going by what I see when I watch them play. It's NOT a knock on us if the Broncos are playing better than we are right now. We've got the all important "score-board" on them. We've got the better record. But our injuries appear to have slowed us down where they appear to be getting better every game.

I think we're going to get some players back before the play-offs. I believe the reserve guys who were forced into play will be better than they are now by the time we get to our play-off games. So all is not lost.

The people questioning our defense over the last 3 games aren't making stuff up, there are concerns. Our offense has been showing issues with staying on the field recently.

We are not playing our best football right now & anyone who thinks differently is fooling themselves.