View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #64
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jim Rome gives his take . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Due to injury, the Texans, Patriots, & Ravens are not as good as the teams they were 4 weeks ago. We're still pretty good, I think better off than the Pats & the Ravens & I'd put money on those games were we to play them now (or Monday). But if we were playing the Broncos now, I think it will be a longshot for us to win.
Based on what? The best team they have played on their current seven game winning streak is Cincinnati. They are 0-3 against the superior teams in the league (Atl, Hou, Ne). Maybe we should wait and see how they do against Baltimore first?
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote