Thread: Brandon Brooks
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brandon Brooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Foster's numbers have taken a hit because the ankle tackles he used to go right through are now tripping him up. He's had several big play opportunities go down the drain because someone grabbed his shoelace. Personally, I blame the vegan thing for that.
I agree for the most part that it does appear to be Foster related. Earlier in the season it didn't appear as such, because nobody but Foster was making any gains. He also had the most opportunity.

But recently, the other guys are being more productive on less carries. Can't remember Forsett's first game, but I thought his success there was that the defense must have believed we were passing since Foster wasn't in the game. But we've seen several games now where Forsett is still gaining yards & teams should know & be prepared for it now.

Between his slipping & going down on contact, Foster isn't as productive as he used to be. Maybe he's saving himself, going for longevity.