Thread: Brandon Brooks
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #8
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Brooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Between he and Ben Jones....I don't think Caldwell is getting his spot back. We'll see how long Wade Smith can hang on, I think we're gonna see another few OL picks next year too. The Texans game depends wayyyyyyy too much on the OL's ability to not continue the rebuild until....well....until we have 5 HOF backing up 5 HOFs. Foster's numbers have taken a hit in the wake of last year's exodus. Newton, Butler and Caldwell all performed admirably but not well enough to consider them as players to hang onto moving forward. I will say that the pass protection has been about the same, if not slightly better but that's not what this offense is about.
Foster's numbers have taken a hit because the ankle tackles he used to go right through are now tripping him up. He's had several big play opportunities go down the drain because someone grabbed his shoelace. Personally, I blame the vegan thing for that.