Thread: Brandon Brooks
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #7
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Brooks

Between he and Ben Jones....I don't think Caldwell is getting his spot back. We'll see how long Wade Smith can hang on, I think we're gonna see another few OL picks next year too. The Texans game depends wayyyyyyy too much on the OL's ability to not continue the rebuild until....well....until we have 5 HOF backing up 5 HOFs. Foster's numbers have taken a hit in the wake of last year's exodus. Newton, Butler and Caldwell all performed admirably but not well enough to consider them as players to hang onto moving forward. I will say that the pass protection has been about the same, if not slightly better but that's not what this offense is about.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote