View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #146
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Routt to tryout for HOU **Update** Signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't know how many times we do it now, but we never used to do it...

But I know that last year in both Baltimore match ups our guys were following specific receivers around.

And I believe in the ATL game JJO was on Roddy White the entire game.

I think it happens more than you think it happens.

In the Detroit game this year they were following certain receivers...

Some of that may be due to WR's lining up in the same position on every snap, but we've heard the team come out and specifically say certain guys were assigned to particular WR's....

That was my point.

I don't think you can say with any kind of certainty that they won't assign guys in this game.
I'm saying that we don't do it as much as some other teams may do it. And I'm not saying that we won't have guys assigned to certain receivers this game. That's a very real possibility. I'm just saying I don't think we will based on a couple of different factors. I could be wrong though. JJo playing or not playing is going to affect the entire game plan in my view.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote