View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #51
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 75430 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Reason to Love Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
This thread was supposed to be about those kids.

You get your feelings hurt real easy don't you? BTW, to answer your PM... NO, I did not neg rep you. You can click on your control panel and it will tell you who left you rep.
This thread is about Andre is his generosity. The story includes kids, but is not the focal point.

and no my feelings don't get hurt I just don't like posters trying to be the grammar police OR the organization police. Its a wide open forum and sometimes threads get sidetracked, so be it. But in this case it did not and here we are, discussing useless crap anyway.

Bottom line, I think we can both agree on, is that Andre is a GREAT player, but an even better person, to donate his time and money for such great causes is awesome.

This would be equivalent to someone like you or me donating 180 dollars of hard cash, I like to donate items, but never that much money. It is pretty impressive to me.