View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #62
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jim Rome gives his take . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post

Aren't the other teams that already beat them also better now. or is it only the Broncos who get better as the season progresses?
Due to injury, the Texans, Patriots, & Ravens are not as good as the teams they were 4 weeks ago. We're still pretty good, I think better off than the Pats & the Ravens & I'd put money on those games were we to play them now (or Monday). But if we were playing the Broncos now, I think it will be a longshot for us to win.