View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #23
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 34626 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jim Rome gives his take . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

AFC wise. It's Denver. They're playing the best right now & they're getting better.
Really do not see how you or others think Denver is anything but a pretender. Look at the teams they are playing. Is it any wonder they are winning in the AFC West?

They have lost to all of the Playoff teams they have faced, and please do not give me the "They were getting used to Peyton" bit and have gotten better either.

Aren't the other teams that already beat them also better now. or is it only the Broncos who get better as the season progresses?

My take on Rome and Peter King is that hey are both blow hards. Rome more than King, but blow hards just the same. Hasn't King always been a Peyton fan boy?

"Keenum has an aura about him". -Andre Johnson
"She did a Mean Macarena to the Funky Cold Medina" -S. Hagar
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote