View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #136
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Routt to tryout for HOU **Update** Signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I've only seen us do it 2 or 3 out of 12 games this year that I can think of. That's not a high percentage at all. But you're right in that its more than what we did last year.
If you're talking about shadowing a guy the whole game (or pretty much the whole game like in box-and-one) the way we had Jackson shadowing Dexter McCluster a couple of years ago, then no, we don't.

We could be in man for a large part of the game, but we always sprinkle in something here and there to keep the QB guessing.

Troy Aikman used to talk about this in different game when I studied the Cowboys' tape when we first hired Wade.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote