View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #135
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Routt to tryout for HOU **Update** Signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
eh..... I've seen our safeties in the exact formation you described before the snap, then after the snap the one close to the line drops into deep underneath coverage while the CB stays on top one the same side, while the other rolls over the top of the other side where the CBs stay under the recievers.

I've also seen where they are both high before the snap, but one or both move up into under coverage while the CBs stay on top.

I've seen our DBs completely change the actual coverage they are in from the look they gave before snap.

Tom Brady isn't perfect. Our window of opportunity may be smaller, but he's stoppable. They've already lost three games this year & chances are they'll lose another before the end of the season. Our defense is as good as any other & our offense is better than most.

May as well be Monday night they get their 4th loss.
That may be all well and good. But I've seen our CBs beaten too often in critical situations with a single safety not being there over the top or getting there too late. And if we bring in that safety because of an inadequate front 7 pass rush or run D, expect to see Brady slice up our CBs better than Emeril on the Food Network.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote