View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #133
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Routt to tryout for HOU **Update** Signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Unlike what I've seen in most games so far, one of our safeties seem to always be playing up close....and our remaining safety has been left to try to cover both CBs over the top..........won't work with a prolific passer like Brady. I don't want to see our CBs as the last line of defense with Brady......they will eventually get killed, no matter who they are.
For Wade to keep both safeties back, the front 4-5 are gonna have to have a whale of a game and make Brady uncomfortable quickly. The front 7 will also have to stop a pretty good running game. NE uses a good amount of PA, so they safeties will have to be very disciplined.