Thread: New England
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #74
TexansJohn 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 0 TexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Please note. The blog post has been updated with changes to the brewery tour plans + adding Saturday SantaCon activities. If you are going to SantaCon, you are supposed to be wearing something head to toe festive. They have Santa suits at Walgreens for about $15.00 and then you can Texan it up. Texans Claus! (I have a pic of one of my festive outfits at the blog).

Unofficial guide to Texans fan meetups in Boston – UPDATED

Take some copies of the blog post with you on the plane. You will always run into fans who don't know the plans. We try our best to spread them around, but some fans are not web peoples.
Yes, earlier in this thread I implied that the SantaCon festivities would be in downtown Boston. MAY NOT NECESSARILY BE THE CASE! Be sure to read TexanChick's blog posting on SantaCon activities and click on the links she provided.

Last edited by TexansJohn; 12-06-2012 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Grammar mistake!
TexansJohn is offline   Reply With Quote