Thread: New England
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #73
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Please note. The blog post has been updated with changes to the brewery tour plans + adding Saturday SantaCon activities. If you are going to SantaCon, you are supposed to be wearing something head to toe festive. They have Santa suits at Walgreens for about $15.00 and then you can Texan it up. Texans Claus! (I have a pic of one of my festive outfits at the blog).

Unofficial guide to Texans fan meetups in Boston – UPDATED

Take some copies of the blog post with you on the plane. You will always run into fans who don't know the plans. We try our best to spread them around, but some fans are not web peoples.

Hey Darlin', I've not been keeping up with things I've should've been but I did see where you tweeted for Pats fans to not be a-holes towards to visiting Texans fans.......

That's not necessarily gonna hapen though... Many of the Patriots fans that visited our fair city for Super Bowl XXXVIII - (Caraolina v. Patriots) were rude, aggressive and very disparaging of the city of Houston.... May they go **** themselves and I will never hold a mutual respect for the pieces of ****!!!!

Thank you Super Bowl XXXIII for exposing these POS people, errr supposed fans!!