Thread: NFL Week 14
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012   #3
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Anyway, those are the games I'll be watching this weekend (No Texans 'til Monday) which games are you looking forward to?
Outside of the two you listed I don't see another game, and I'm not really sold on either of those matchups being special.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorrowMe View Post
I think next week's games are gonna be better. Way better. Can't wait!

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2
THIS! Outside of the NE-Htown game this week I would pick the top five games next week over any game this week. Some of the marquee games next week include: Denver @ Baltimore, San Francisco @ New England, New York G @ Atlanta, Green Bay @ Chicago, Pittsburgh @ Dallas (Bal-Wsh might be ahead of this matchup). And that's not including the first time the Texans get to face Andrew Luck.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote