View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #90
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72571 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
We'll have Mercilus coming at Brady as well.

I think we go in there and beat them. We are still getting little recognition. I know we're #1 in most of the rankings, but I don't think many out there really think the Texans are the best team. I think we come into this game with a chip and something to prove. The Ravens game was the other one that I think the team had circled as a "statement" game.

I don't think we destroy them like we did the Ravens, but I'm confident that we leave Foxboro with a 12-1 record.
I wouldn't be counting on Mercilus to disrupt Brady too much. He's not even beating his guy consistently much less wreaking havoc. The Pats have a good OL and don't give up a lot of sacks. I'm hoping for containing the edge and having a good push up the middle while maintaining gap assignments.