View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #64
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Texans used basically similar pick top of 3rd on Brandon Brooks. Do you feel they are having second thoughts? Heard anything on his progress or lack thereof?

Flucker is a notch above him athletically if that helps put things in perspective.
I started to mention Brooks but tbh I just am not sure what they think of him. If it were me, I'd be cautious unless someone jumped out. I would rank Fluker ahead of Brooks also. They are silent about Brooks as they were with Brandon Harris who seems to be finally getting some attention.