View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #89
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18754 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
They are doing really well even with all the changes.

They allowed the same number of sacks as ours, but Brady has been hit fewer times.

Brady is a smart guy who can help out his O-line very well.

But our penetration in the middle isn't like anything that they've seen.
We need those guys to have a lot of success; they will be going against non-veteran players so I hope that they bring their A game.
We'll have Mercilus coming at Brady as well.

I think we go in there and beat them. We are still getting little recognition. I know we're #1 in most of the rankings, but I don't think many out there really think the Texans are the best team. I think we come into this game with a chip and something to prove. The Ravens game was the other one that I think the team had circled as a "statement" game.

I don't think we destroy them like we did the Ravens, but I'm confident that we leave Foxboro with a 12-1 record.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote