View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #44
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Reason to Love Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
His loyalty to this organization and city during an era where elite athletes can sign with whoever they want says a lot about his character.

The fact that he has continuously supported charities, both his and others, that help disadvantaged children says a lot about his character.

The fact that he's a WR from The "U" but doesn't showboat, smack talk, or prop himself, says a lot about his character.

yeah, none of us "know" the guy on a personal level, and none of us claim to know him that well. But using one report of a stiffed tip, which is disputed if his agent/companion paid the bill, is skating on thin ice.

And I begrudge no one for the autograph thing. The public is rabid about this stuff, often caring less about your personal space or whatever you are doing in order to satiate their thirst to touch stardom. I think it borders on weird with some of these autograph seekers. I've seen many seriously obsessed with it to the point of stalking people when I was working as a roadie for a sound company.
Yeah DB, all in this post is true, but he will beat the "F" out of an Innagin after telling on the sidelines that "I'm gonna tear that a$$ up"

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote