View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #42
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331336 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Reason to Love Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
As far as asking for an autograph, I would have more respect than do it while he was out to dinner or a movie. I would at a football game, training camp, a practice or maybe at an Astros game.
Yup, context is important for autographs or even trying to talk to athletes/celebrities especially with locals who are up against constant recognition. People need to give some space.

Having said that, my wife ended up with a friend at Pappas Steakhouse when the super bowl was in Houston. Pamela Anderson sat down nearby. She went over and said hi to Anderson (no autograph request) who was very gracious. When she asked for the check it had been picked up by Pam.

I know a bouncer at one of the bars AJ frequents and by all reports from him AJ is very generous as a norm.