View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #123
pirbroke
All Pro

Rep Power: 8248 pirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respected

How could a player learn the terms of another teams defense so fast for Monday. Wouldn't it be a dead giveaway when he is on the field then were definitely in man coverage or does that matter because we don't play much zone or disguise what the backend is doing. I really have no clue how often we play man because I was a basketball and baseball player in my youth . But I have seen samples of playbooks that y'all have posted from teams from the 90s or something and they seem really daunting to learn. I know he probably has ran every play imaginable but don't they kinda scream at each the play after the offense is set up or kinda on the fly as to say. This is a honest question that I have no clue about.
pirbroke is offline   Reply With Quote