View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #122
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Routt to tryout for HOU **Update** Signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
OK, cool. You answered part of my question. Where's he most likely to play? I'm thinking if JJo can't go then KJ will get the #1 and Routt will take the #2 outside with noflyzone in the slot. Is that what folks are thinking as well, or something completely different?
We very rarely have our Corners follow players around the field so I'd expect that to be the case on Monday. They'll likely figure out where Routt is more comfortable on the field and leave him there. JJo playing will dictate how much he's gonna be on the field to be honest with you. If JJo plays expext Routt to rotate in with him to not overwork him and keep him fresh similar to how we rotated Allen and KJ last year. I anticipate Harris playing in the slot all game. I just think he's more suited for that role than any of our other corners.

Last edited by Texn4life; 12-05-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote