View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #11
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Routt to tryout for HOU **Update** Signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
The last pickup we had midseason off the street who wore number 30 worked out pretty decent for us. Hopefully he can give us some of what Allen brought to the table last year. Our scheme isn't complicated in the secondary because we play so much Man coverage. I expect him to see the field Monday.
OK, cool. You answered part of my question. Where's he most likely to play? I'm thinking if JJo can't go then KJ will get the #1 and Routt will take the #2 outside with noflyzone in the slot. Is that what folks are thinking as well, or something completely different?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote