View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #40
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Reason to Love Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
If you and your wife were beside him, you asked if you could have an autograph, and declined....then turned to your wife and says to her "But I'll sign one for her" would your opinion of him change?

What's the price tag on character? A bunch of bikes and toys for disadvantaged kids?

Look, you are all purposefully trying to throw rotten tomatoes at me over this. Which is too bad. The point is that we still don't know who these guys really are. A photo of some receipts looks good, but there's been multiple stories of him shorting people in tips and autographs. You know, stuff that doesn't get publicized.

It gets hard to tell what's real and what's just posing for the right shots. So sue me. It's a thought I had. Geez.
If by "multiple" you mean "one of each", then your statement is accurate. But it sounds intentionally misleading to me. Put up or shut up, let's see some info on these alleged stories. Links, quotes, threads?