View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #61
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
what exactly did you find wrong with that Flucker?
Sorry for delay in responding, work keeps getting in the way. Fluker is very strong especially in run but imo seems sluggish (if right word) in pass blocking. Like most guys his size he has difficulty with speed guys and should be RT in power scheme or might work @ RG. I have watched a lot of Alabama but just cannot sign off on him for Texans.