View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #38
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 75563 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Reason to Love Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
There's someone in the comment section of the PFT article yesterday who says he received a $100 tip from AJ after he detailed his car. Andre was out to eat with other people when this one incident of a tip not being left was brought into here and none of us know what really happened.

As far as the autographs go, plenty of athletes will refuse autographs to grown men. They feel like guys' intentions are to profit from it. I doubt anyone believes Andre is perfect, but its pretty sad of you to base your opinions off of
what you hear on the internet. You sound like that girl in that commercial. Its on the internet so it must be true right?
Bone Sure, he says. Hell, he looked french to me.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote